New Frontier Bank is an equal opportunity employer. We are team-oriented,
innovative, and values-driven and we offer an excellent benefits package.
Our current job openings are listed below.
New Frontier Bank is at home in St. Charles County, MO and would like you to be a part of our team. We have a Full Time Teller position available for someone who enjoys working with customers, is able to develop relationships and would like to make a difference in our community.
Tellers must use excellent communication skills, work well within a team, provide exceptional customer service and assist customers with financial transactions.
Employee will be scheduled to work 40 hours per week.
Monday through Friday and 2 Saturdays per month.
- Maintains a cash drawer.
- Accurately processes customer transactions.
- Follows all policies, procedures and banking regulations.
- Assists in the department with other duties as needed.
Education and Experience:
- One to three years prior teller experience or equivalent job experience a plus.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
Skills and Abilities:
- Able to operate a calculator.
- Able to handle large amounts of cash.
- Excellent alpha/ numeric data entry skills.
- Knowledge of computers.
- Knowledge of basic math.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time while operating teller equipment.
- Excellent time management and interpersonal skills.
- Must be detail-oriented and a team-player.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary; commensurate with experience.
- Benefits package available.
Equal Opportunity Employer of all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Full time employees of New Frontier Bank enjoy exceptional employee benefits including vacation, holidays, medical & dental insurance, plus much more!!! Please contact the human resources department at New Frontier Bank by phone (636) 940-8740,
fax (636) 940-0451, or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
. Equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and Veterans, Drug Free Workplace.
Return to Top
Click here for more information regarding "EEO is the Law" or go to www.EEOC.gov.