Your business deserves to have your loan decisions made locally. We offer competitive rates and the benefit of personal service by an experienced lender that can handle all of your lending needs.
New Frontier Bank provides business loans for:
- Commercial real estate
- Investment real estate
- Lines of credit
- Small Business Administration Loans (SBA Loans), (7A Express
Lines of Credit)
- Letters of credit
- Commercial credit cards*
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD APPLICATION
- Municipal leasing programs (outsourced)
- Commercial leasing programs (outsourced)
Types of SBA Loans:
- SBA 7(A) - Combined needs for commercial real estate, business acquisition and expansion, construction and remodeling, working capital, inventory and equipment, and debt refinance. Loan amounts range $35,000 to $2,000,000. Maturity 7 to 25 years.
- SBA 504 - Long-term needs for land and buildings, heavy equipment, and business expansion. Loan amount up to 90% of total project cost. Maturity 10 to 20 years.
- SBA Express - Short-term needs for working capital, equipment purchases, and inventory. Loan amount $35,000 to $350,000. Maturity 1 to 5 years.
*The credit card products are underwritten and serviced by Bankers' Bank of Kansas, P.O. Box 20810, Wichita, KS 67208 (BBOK). The terms and conditions of the Cardholder Agreement will be mailed to the applicant if the credit is granted. Current card holders can request a copy of their Cardholder Agreement by writing to P.O. Box 20810, Wichita, KS 67208-6810 or emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org